Important update – Face to Face consultations now available for all cases
Are you in need of a Chiropractic, Physiotherapy or Sports Massage Appointment?
At this stage we are following guidelines to make risk-assessed Face to Face consultations available for all cases including routine/maintenance patients.
Virtual consults will continue to be available and considered whenever appropriate.
We continue thorough Risk Assessments and strict protocols for the safety of patients and staff.
Just some of the measures we’ve put in place to ensure a safe environment are:
- Modified advice for entering and leaving the building when attending an appointment.
- Secondary waiting area to aid social distancing.
- Additional PPE availability for staff.
- Removal of items that may harbour infectious particles from treatment rooms and reception.
- Staff training in steralisation, clean down and donning and doffing PPE.
We are able to offer all our services both Acute and routine and will continue to monitor advice and guidance from Public Health England and our governing bodies.
We understand the injuries and pain will continue to present themselves, some even more likely with the work and lifestyle changes imposed. We are here to help so contact us for any advice needed in the event of the onset of acute musculoskeletal pain to ease the burden on GPs and most importantly A&E.
Please continue to follow the previous policy on cancelling appointments should you experience COVID-19 symptoms, refer to the NHS website for updates.
For more information please email or call us on 020 3005 4862.