Dizziness? Vertigo? Balance Issues?
If you suffer from any of these symptoms then our Vestibular Physiotherapist may be able to help you.
Common conditions we treat:
- BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Cervicogenic Vertigo
- Dizziness following Head Trauma, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Alzheimer’s and Dementia,
- Vestibulopathy (Vestibular Neuritis or Labyrinthitis)
- Meniere’s Disease
- Bilateral Vestibular Disorders
- Vestibular Schwannoma
- Non-specific persistent dizziness and balance issues
Our specialist physiotherapist Viktoria Azoidou is a PhD researcher in the field.
Click here for more information on our Meet The Team page
Bookings are available online or by contacting reception
Call 020 3005 4862 or
Once a booking is made we will also conduct a complimentary triage call to discuss your needs and ensure Vestibular Physiotherapy is the best service to help you